Much to see and do!
Fort Leavenworth has many historical attractions that are open to the public:
In addition, there are annual events and military ceremonies, plus many recreational facilities:
• Holiday lighting of the gazebo and trees in Zais Park. (Top right)
• Historic and haunted home tours. (Bottom right)
• Memorial Day ceremony in the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery. (Bottom left)
• Fishing and golfing are always a great way to spend a pleasant day. (Top left)
• 4th of July celebration, which features concerts, kid's activities, a Salute to the Nation and a fireworks show. (Background)