ID Cards / DEERS

Phone | DSN 552-xxxx Location Hours of Operation

Office: (913) 684-4452 / 4453

Other: (913) 684-4496

Fax: (913) 684-4456

Address: 861 McClellan Avenue, Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027


Building #: 193

Building Name: Adjutant General

Times: 0800 - 1530

Days: Monday - Friday

Closed: Wednesday 0800 - 1200, Federal Holidays


The Fort Leavenworth ID Cards/DEERS office will be closed on the following dates:
28 November 2014
17 December 2014
26 December 2014
2 January 2015

Issue / replace the Common Access Card (CAC) and Uniformed Services ID Card for authorized customers.

Enroll / update authorized customers information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).

Before driving here, there may be another office closer to where you live. The RAPIDS Site Locater will find one.

*On October 27 & 28,  the ID Card/DEERS Office will only see customers on a walk-in basis due to system updates and limited staffing*

 Please make an appointment so we can take care of you in a timely manner!

Click here to Make, Find, or Cancel an Appointment online. You can also call us at (913) 684-4452 / 4453 / 4496 to make an appointment. Appointments are available up to two months in advance on the Appointment Scheduler. CACs may be renewed 30 days prior to expiration and 90 days prior for dependent id cards.

  • Appointments start at 0800 each day with the last appointments scheduled to start at 1530.

  • It is your responsibility to bring all Required Documentation for the services we offer, or you will be re-scheduled. Please have two valid forms of identification reguardless of age. (An expired id will not be excepted as a form of id except when issuing a CAC) 

  • Walk-ins will be accepted on an Emergency case by case basis for Cards that are:

    • Expired or need a pin reset

    • Lost or Stolen - Please print this Lost/Stolen Incident Report form. Bring completed form with you, please have the form signed by supervisor or security officer for new CAC. Do Not Email!

    • Appointments will still be the priority.

Helpful Links:

DoD ID Card Reference Center - About your Common Access Card (CAC) and/or your Uniformed Services ID Card.

What you can do with RAPIDS Self Service.

RAPIDS Self Service Portal - Need CAC Card or DS Logon (read below) to access this website.

Former Spouse Determination.

DS Logon - My Access Center - Now that you are enrolled in DEERS, ensure you register and create a DS Logon.
The Department of Defense (DoD) Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) is a secure, self-service logon ID that allows individuals affiliated with the DoD or Veterans Affairs (VA) to access several websites (including TRICARE) using a single username and password.
You can use the DS Logon from a home computer that does not have a CAC card reader.
At the My Access Center page, use the Help Center button for more details.



Students approaching the age of 21 may be extended in DEERS past their 21st birthday and receive an updated ID card.  They will need to submit a letter verifying they are a full-time student at an accredited institution with an anticipated graduation date.   Students can get verification letters at their school’s registrar office or online, for a fee, through The Student Clearing Housing,  



Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Comment Card