We welcome your feedback on our service.
Go to our Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Comment Card.
“THE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS TO THE GARRISON COMMAND TEAM”
The PAIO does not fall under the guise of the typical military concept rather it involves planning, analyzing and integrating systems so that the Garrison as a business can systematically and successfully function for long term success in achieving the mission.
- Provide a business perspective in a predominantly military environment
- Cultivate and sustain Garrison strategic planning process
- Determine needs by total installation population through Army Stationing & Installation Plan (ASIP)
- Plan future installation requirements through 5-10 Stationing Actions
- Research and Analytical reviews in reaching performance excellence
- Coordinate the collection of quantifiable metrics for Installation Status Reports (ISR)
- Employ a balanced scorecard approach to understand the overall performance and execution of service support programs as part of the Performance Assessment Review (PAR)
- Orchestrate performance management systems such as the Strategic Management System (SMS) in providing leaders a platform on which to envision, build, deploy and track performance
- Contribute to the continued dialogue with customers through Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) and surveys
- Deploy continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives to create value and eliminate waste
- Substantiate communication across all commands of installation-wide needs through the annual Installation Planning Board (IPB)
- Exploit Malcolm Baldrige principals in developing a performance driven management system that maximizes efficiencies, innovation and sustainability
- Synchronize command informational briefs in providing an accurate and universal view of the Garrison
- Embrace the workforce to create a focus on customer service throughout the Garrison through Customer Service Training initiatives
Plans, Analysis & Integration Office (PAIO) (913) 684-1760
290 Grant Avenue, Unit 1
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027