What we do for you:

Issue / replace the Common Access Card (CAC) and Uniformed Services ID Card for authorized customers. View the DOCUMENTATION YOU WILL NEED to bring with you.

We also enroll / update authorized customers information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).

What you can do for us:

Before driving here, there may be another office closer to where you live.
View the RAPIDS Site Locator to find one.

Please make an appointment (we only take walk-ins on a case-by-case basis) so we can take care of you in a timely manner!
Using the online appointment scheduler you can reserve a slot (for one person only). Make, find, or cancel an appointment online.

It is your responsibility to bring all Required Documentation for the services we offer, or you will be re-scheduled. Also, you must have two valid forms of identification regardless of age (some expired forms of ID may now be used).


Expired ID Cards may be renewed 90 days prior to expiration.

If your ID card is lost or stolen, please print this Lost/Stolen Incident Report form. Bring completed form with you. The form must be signed by a supervisor or security officer for a new CAC. The form only needs to be signed by a sponsor for a dependent ID with two forms of identification.

Helpful Links:

DoD ID Card Reference Center - About your Common Access Card (CAC) and/or your Uniformed Services ID Card.

What you can do with RAPIDS Self Service. Please make sure Java setting are up to date or you won't be able to digitally sign an 1172-2.

RAPIDS Self Service Portal - Need CAC Card or DS Logon (read below) to access this website.

Former Spouse Determination. All Determination will be done through the component's Servicing Project Office. Documents will be collected and mailed from the DEERS Office.

DS Logon - My Access Center - Now that you are enrolled in DEERS, ensure you register and create a DS Logon. The Department of Defense (DoD) Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) is a secure, self-service logon ID that allows individuals affiliated with the DoD or Veterans Affairs (VA) to access several websites (including TRICARE) using a single username and password. You can use the DS Logon from a home computer that does not have a CAC card reader. At the My Access Center page, use the Help Center button for more details.

Secondary Dependency Determination - There are times when your dependents may include more than your spouse and children. These added dependents can increase your financial responsibilities. If you are responsible for the financial support of other family members, you may be eligible to add them as your secondary dependents. This a determined through DFAS.

- Students approaching the age of 21 may be extended in DEERS past the age of 21 and receive an updated ID card. They will need to submit a letter verifying they are a full-time student at an accredited institution with an anticipated graduation date. Students can get verification letters at their school registrar office or online, for a fee, through The National Student Clearing House website.