What we do for you:

We assist Soldiers with in or out processing (PCS) and maintaining or updating their official military files.

What you can do for us:

Please make an appointment by contacting your Unit S-1 or Personnel Office. We cannot support walk-ins!
Appointments available only during our Hours of Operation.

Please call for information:
Last name starts with A - L: (913) 684-2655
Last name starts with M - Z: (913) 684-5587