What we do for you:

We process overseas Temporary Duty (TDY) travel requests for Department of the Army (DA) military personnel, DA Civilians, and Non-DA civilians under DA sponsorship.

What you can do for us:

Follow the travel guidelines published in the Department of Defense (DoD) 4500.54-M Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG). The personnel clearance guidelines in the FCG are used to process leave requests.

All official overseas travel outside of the Continental United States (CONUS) requires a country and/or theater clearance authorization prior to embarkation. Overseas leave clearances are also required for military personnel desiring to take leave Outside of CONUS (OCONUS).

Questions? Please call your Unit Travel Manager.

Steps to request OCONUS TDY (under revision)
View these instructions first if you are assigned to a CAC Unit/Activity.
View these instructions first if you are assigned to MCTP.
OCONUS TDY checklist
OCONUS TDY Travel Worksheet (Worksheet is a fillable PDF, please click Enable all Features once you open document)

Steps to request OCONUS leave
OCONUS leave checklist
DA FORM 31, Request and Authority for Leave
DA FORM 4187, Personnel Action